This is a free service to ISPE Members (all categories) and their companies only. Email your situation vacant advert to firstname.lastname@example.org
Adverts will normally be removed after three months (unless advertisers request otherwise) but may be updated and replaced on request.
Please let us know if you filled your vacancy or gain employment via this service.
Location: Hampshire / London
Salary: £30,000 – £50,000 DOE plus bonus scheme
About the Company:
Aqua platinum Projects are swimming pool design and build specialists, offering a unique approach and first-class service for our clients throughout London and Southern England. Dedicated to producing and utilising the most detailed designs, highest quality materials and ever-evolving construction methods they are at the forefront of the wet leisure industry, providing the best quality and service available.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Liaise with Sales/Design/Logistics departments at handover stage of project to ensure the smooth running of site to meet programme.
- Organise sub-contractor labour and in-house labour.
- Monitor job costs and progress against budgets.
- Issue RAMS to site.
- Health & Safety duties – ensure all personnel, recruitment and induction procedures are completed on and off site to ensure compliance with relevant legal and H&S legislation including the company’s H&S Policy.
- Ensure recruitment needs are met.
- Training (site staff) –identify and ensure that personnel attend such courses that are deemed necessary.
Project Manager Requirements:
- Must have previous Project Management experience
- Must have experience managing projects within Swimming Pool / Construction / similar industry
- Project management qualification would be an advantage
- Full UK Driving License
- Pro-active / forward thinking
- Experience of project management software an advantage
Project Manager Benefits:
- Company car / vehicle with fuel card
- Mobile phone
- Pension scheme
If you believe you are suitable for the Project Manager role then please apply now!
Please email: email@example.com
Job title: Pool Engineer
Salary: £30-35k + car
Specialist Pool Engineer required for this large health and fitness operator in London.
Our client is an established leisure operator with a large portfolio of diverse, premium gyms and leisure facilities around London and the surrounding areas.
They are now looking to recruit a motivated and experienced Pool Engineer to mange all wet facilities across the portfolio. This role will include:
- Servicing, maintaining, and installing water treatment equipment within the commercial leisure industry
- Maintaining knowledge of chemical dosing, UV, filtration, pipework & swimming pool water treatment plant
- Fault-finding and diagnosis of equipment
- Reporting and budgeting
- Self-management of time and resources
- Working to deadlines
Candidates must have an electrical and/or mechanical based qualification and multi-site experience in the commercial pool sector. Knowledge of legionella control and domestic water systems would be desirable.
The business offers great training and a positive working environment whilst it continues to grow and thrive at an unprecedented level.
To apply contact: Jean@4leisurerecruitment.co.uk
Please quote ‘ISPE advert’ when applying.
Clear Water Revival Ltd
Service/Commissioning and Install Engineer
Office Location: University of West England W Block, Cold Harbour Lane, Bristol BS161QY
Job Role: Swimming pool engineer for servicing and construction department.
Contract type: permanent
Salary: £25k+ (depending on experience)
- Annual leave at 23 days plus UK bank holidays (8 days).
- After completion of 2 years’ service you will be entitled to take your birthday off as an additional paid holiday.
- Access to the EAP Employee Assistance Programme.
- Automatic enrolment to company pension scheme
- Upon completion of probationary period, option to join the company Private Healthcare scheme. Ability to add dependants at a reduced rate.
Hours: Full Time.
Interview date: Immediate.
Start date: ASAP.
This is a rare opportunity to join an ambitious and well-established swimming pool construction and maintenance company. Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be a new addition to a dynamic team responsible for delivering our exciting and diverse programme of swimming pool construction projects around the UK and maintaining our portfolio of built pools.
Our Company Background:
Clear Water Revival is leading the way in providing high quality design, build and maintenance packages that deliver cutting edge natural swimming pool water filtration systems. An exciting opportunity lies in offering the only true chemical-free option available to a large global market of increasingly environmental and health conscious customers. Reducing energy demand and demonstrating techniques in harmony with nature, we are offering our customers exciting eco-alternatives as well as market-leading designs, excellence of construction and exceptional levels of customer care.
- Filtration system maintenance
- Media changes
- Pump install
- Pipework upgrades, pressure testing.
- V bulb and lamp changes
- Cover services
- Stock control
- Swimming pool plant installations
- Cable and pipework installations
You will need to be comfortable with travel and nights away from home (you will be provided with a company van). You will ideally be located centrally within the M4 corridor to enable easy travel between the Southeast, Southwest, The Midlands, and our HQ in Bristol.
Detailed Person Requirements.
- have a sound technical and practical background in general maintenance and construction.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills (you will be a CWR ambassador and customer facing).
- Have 2+ years of experience in the construction or swimming pool industry, preferably with plumbing experience and ISPE qualification
- Have a sound knowledge and skills in pool plumbing and an understanding of heating systems or swimming pool heating technology
- Be able to read and interpret construction drawings.
- Flag any practical issues with the design team as required
- Have experience of working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment;
- Be highly organized with the ability to plan and prioritize work with your manager.
- Demonstrate the ability to use initiative to solve problems on site
- Have a Clean UK Driving license and professional in appearance at all times
- be able to work in all weather conditions (with the requisite protection).
- Have knowledge of Health and Safety policy and legislation / CDM regulations
- Knowledge and experience with excavating equipment and hardscape installation would be a bonus
Please submit a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with covering letter, indicating your current notice period and why you are interested in the job.
A polite note for those who are not looking for a job: No contact from recruitment agencies please.
Thank you in advance for your interest in our company and this exciting position.
Buckingham Swimming Pools Ltd. are looking for a new member to join our sales team.
Our sales team carry the responsibility of all enquires and ensuring these are dealt with promptly and efficiently. The successful applicant must hold a full UK driving licence and have experience within sales management.
Benefits include Competitive rates of pay and pension scheme, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, company vehicle and a mobile phone.
Salary: Attractive salary package.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated sales manager to undertake the following:
- Meeting with prospective clients and building relationships with the client
- Progressing all sales enquires promptly and efficiently
- Developing proposals, quotations, and tender documentation to suit each client
- Working closely with management teams across different departments, architects, designers, and end-users
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience within the swimming pool industry is preferable
- Organised, self-motivated with a keen eye for detail
- Positive, goal-oriented attitude to the role
- Passionate about customer service
**************** ALSO *****************
Buckingham Swimming Pools Ltd. is looking to recruit a full time Contracts Manager to join our existing team.
Our Contracts Managers carry the responsibility of ensuring that each project run seamlessly, from client interfacing, to working with our in-house design department and team of engineers. The successful candidate must hold a full UK driving license and experience of construction management.
Benefits include: Competitive rates of pay and pension scheme, 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, Company Vehicle and mobile phone.
Salary: Attractive salary package
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Contracts Manager to undertake the following:
Manage new build contracts on a day to day basis
- Ensure projects are completed to the very highest standard
- Manage sub-contractors and directly employed staff on projects
- Attend site meetings
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience within the swimming pool industry is preferable
- Extensive knowledge of the construction industry
- Proven ability to lead teams
- High attention to detail
- Ability to read construction drawings
- Computer literate
Guncast Swimming Pools Limited
Regional Manager Position
Manchester / North West
Guncast Swimming Pools Ltd is the UK’s leading, high end luxury swimming pool, spa & wellness company, who are opening an office / acquisitioning a business in the North West in order to serve the wider UK market on a larger scale. Guncast delivers indoor pool & outdoor pools and the complete wellness spa & wet leisure experience of a boutique hotel, destination spa or a residential community facility, at the very highest level of specification and quality.
In the private and commercial sectors Guncast provides the complete turnkey package, working alongside the client & project team to bring the initial concept to reality and exceed all expectations. We provide the best possible end product and add an immeasurable asset to any property or project.
Guncast’s wellness product range is delivered in partnership with world leading premium sauna and spa brand KLAFS. As the selected UK partner we can create the ultimate wellness journey or thermal experience for your home, day spa, hotel or residential facility.
Role / Opportunity
You will be driven, have autonomy to develop the business locally, secure and deliver your own pipeline of leads and contracts, and also secure the inbound leads and enquiries that this already established high-quality brand generates in it’s own right.
From initial contact you will essentially be responsible for all operational activities, to deliver & manage the consultation & sale, the design & construction and the commissioning & handover of each project, you will also ensure that the clients requirements are exceeded & Guncasts marque of quality, product & service is maintained – Supported by Guncasts existing organisational structure.
Guncast is a progressive ambitious company who are happy to help you achieve and share in success, this role will see you working with the UK’s premier swimming pool brand with progression opportunities.
- Company operations, development and implementation of strategies to successfully achieve growth and company objectives.
- Development of client / architect / developer / specifier relationships, the acquisition and delivery of new business and key accounts through inbound & outbound leads.
- Management and project delivery, design, construction installation, commissioning and handover of the Guncast range of products and services, considering quality time and costs.
Skill & Experience
- Strong business, organisation, negotiation, problem-solving, communication, interpersonal, relationship management skills, and a professional positive approach.
- Experience of working in project management, leadership and effective collaborative working in a team environment and the ability to work under your own initiative.
- A good knowledge of the swimming pool / spa industry, swimming pool / spa design & construction and a good general knowledge of the construction industry.
- Experience of mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) services, structural engineering and drawing and / or a background within the swimming pool industry.
- Good general computer literacy and use of Microsoft Office, Google Apps & Drive, Adobe – Acrobat and CAD
Salary: TBC Dependant on experience
Bonus: TBC / Targeted
Start Date: September 2020
For a confidential discussion and to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact our Commercial Director Andy Carr, Andy@guncast.com, or send your CV with a covering letter to Andy Carr, Andy@guncast.com
Swimming Pool Service Engineer Vacancy – Oxfordshire
Aqua Services are a long-standing swimming pool company specialising in pool construction, maintenance and servicing in the Oxfordshire area.
Due to impending retirement, we are looking for a swimming pool engineer to join our small friendly team.
Roles include general pool plumbing, equipment installation, pool maintenance, servicing and repairs.
We are looking to recruit a hard working, motivated, conscientious and enthusiastic individual who is able to work independently as well as in a team.
The position would suit a logical thinker with good problem solving skills, and attention to detail.
Ideally the candidate should have experience in a similar role within the swimming pool industry, although we would also consider someone with general plumbing/electrical/mechanical experience.
This is an opportunity to work as part of a team in a varied environment for an established swimming pool company that prides itself in offering great customer service.
In the first instance, candidates should call either Andy Francis or Eddi Bjarnason on 01865 331199. Alternatively please email email@example.com
These calls will be dealt with in full confidence.
Mechanical & Electrical Contract Engineer
For the last 25 years Fountains Direct have been responsible for a huge number of the fountain installations throughout the UK but in particular within the M25. We have a great team of young engineers backed up by an experienced project management team and the most experienced design team in the UK.
Our client list varies from A-list celebrities, through local authorities to huge building contractors. The work is unusual, rewarding and very often open to the public. If you would like to think about joining our ever expanding company, you have some or all the skills listed below and have worked in the swimming pool industry for more than two years contact Nick Roberts by sending him a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Candidates would have one or more of the following qualifications although this is not essential:
- A Level 3 NVQ in Installing Electrotechnical Systems and Equipment plus a Level 3 Award in the Periodic Inspection, Testing & Certification of Electrical Systems.
- A Level 3 NVQ in Electrotechnical Services (Installation, Buildings & Structures) and L3 Award in Initial Verification & Certification of Electrical Installations & L3 Award in in the Periodic Inspection, Testing & Certification of Electrical Systems & L3 Award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations (17th Edition) if not covered you’re the NVQ3.
- Any relevant electrical installation qualification that precedes NVQ plus L3 Award in Initial Verification & Certification of Electrical Installations & L3 Award in in the Periodic Inspection, Testing & Certification of Electrical Systems & L3 Award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations (17th Edition).
Mechanical Engineering / Plumbing
- Any relevant Building Services qualification and or experience in the installation of pumping and pipework systems. Useful but not essential qualifications include Level 1, 2 or 3 NVQ’s 2000, 6035, 6088, 6188, 6189 or 7188.
Other qualifications that would be beneficial include SSSTS or SMSTS, PASMA, Confined Space, First Aid and other H&S related qualifications.
Pay and Benefits
Excellent High Basic plus overtime and bonus scheme depending on suitability / qualifications.
Pension – Auto enrollment with up to 5% company contribution.
Death in service insurance of 3 x basic salary.
Branded company work clothing including all PPE will be supplied for day to day use.
Travel. The company will provided a branded vehicle for travel to and from work or will pay for you to travel to site using public transport.
Holidays. 34 days to include all Bank Holidays and four management days.
For more information about what we do visit: www.fountains-direct.co.uk
Family business based in Bournemouth, Dorset
Tru Pool Uk Ltd.
requires experienced full time swimming pool engineer to start at their earliest convenience.
Must have a clean and full driving licence
ISPE certificate preferred
Previous experience in the pool industry essential
Organised and conscientious
Experience of working both independently and as part of a team.
Domestic pool servicing, as well as, commercial maintenance after a trial period.
According to the qualifications and experience of the candidate.
Successful candidate will be on an initial 3 month trial.
Please, send your C.V. and a covering letter to
Mr Paul Luther at email@example.com
or call 07879397996/ 01202 827762 to arrange an interview.
H2O Swimming Pools Ltd are looking to recruit an experienced swimming pool engineer, possibly two, based near Horley, Surrey, but driving around London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent.
Requirements: A clean driving licence and at least one year’s experience working as a pool engineer ideally on residential and commercial pools. Must be confident meeting clients, cleaning and treating swimming pools, handling chemicals safely, carrying out media changes, trouble-shooting problems such as pumps, lights, dosing systems, AHUs, cover servicing, leak detection, pipework repairs and plant room installations.
Salary will be according to age and experience.
Please send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01342 844555 for more information.
Waterscapes Limited is a specialist display water feature and landscape irrigation contracting company with multiple projects across the UK.
Due to increased contracts, we have a new position within our successful team based in the London area.
The ideal candidate will have a sound knowledge of water feature or swimming pool installations and maintenance, and have the willingness to learn new skills. Great communication and team working skills are essential.
For the right candidate, we offer a great package including; excellent rate of pay & company vehicle.
Please forward your CV and covering letter to:
Spruce Pools Ltd are a swimming pool company based in Salisbury, Wiltshire. We currently have a vacancy for an experienced pool engineer to help with our ever increasing work load.
Spruce Pools is an established pool installer/service and repair company, we install indoor and outdoor pools, refurbish pools including installation of liners, plant rooms/heating systems and automatic pool covers. We service and repair pools mainly in Wiltshire, Hampshire and Dorset, although sometimes we do have projects outside of these areas.
Reporting to the Service Manager we are looking for someone who is fully experienced in Swimming pool service/maintenance and repair, installation of pool plant and equipment, automatic pool covers, auto dosing and pool heating, leak detection and above all to have a professional approach when dealing with customers/clients.
A competitive salary based on experience, company van, smart phone, specialist tools and equipment.
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com
Website – www.sprucepools.co.uk
Job title: Swimming Pool Engineer – Essex
Department: Service Department
Location: Essex, London and home counties
Position: Permanent – FULL TIME
Starting: Immediate start available
Salary: Above industry standards. Depends on candidate and experience.
Hours: Guaranteed 42.5 Hrs. Overtime available.
The Company: Jetform Swimming Pools is a long-established and award-winning luxury Swimming Pool construction and maintenance business, which has built up a large and reputable service division working throughout London and the Home Counties. Due to retirement, we have a vacancy for a Swimming Pool Engineer with immediate start.
This is an exciting role for a hands-on individual, who enjoys working on-site using their own initiative. Your duties would include:
- Pipework upgrades and repairs.
- Equipment installation and servicing.
- General fault finding.
- Leak testing and diagnosis.
- Pool Cover servicing.
- Electrical experience beneficial.
- Pool & Spa regular maintenance.
- Commissioning new installations.
- Water testing and analysis.
You will have a professional, friendly and confident manner with the ability to communicate well with both clients and colleagues.
Ideally the candidate should have experience in a similar role within the swimming pool industry, although we will consider someone with general plumbing/electrical/mechanical experience.
Good problem solving skills and attention to detail.
Full UK driving licence.
Good geographical knowledge an advantage.
Ability to communicate well with both clients and colleagues.
To find out more about Jetform Swimming Pools please visit www.jetformpools.co.uk
Please forward your CV to Sherrill, Service Manager by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Manager for London’s Premier Luxury Pool Company
This is an exciting opportunity to join market-leading London Swimming Pool Company, a luxury pool design and construction company with a 30-year track record and a remarkable 50 pool and spa design awards.
Working with architects, designers and main contractors, London Swimming Pool Company specialises in providing high-end pools and spas to private and commercial clients, as well as pool & spa refurbishment and servicing and maintenance.
We work with clients in London and the Home Counties from our office in New Malden, where you will be a much-valued part of a dedicated team of professionals who work hard to exceed client expectations.
- Managing all sales enquiries and referrals
- Tracking and progressing all sales enquiries promptly and efficiently
- Meet with prospective clients
- Nurture and building relationships with prospective clients and referrers
- Develop original proposals, quotes and tender documentation to suit each client
- Work closely with management teams across different departments
- Work loosely with architects, designers and end-users
- Liaise with sub-contractors on all matters relating to tenders and contracts
- Ensure that quotes meet compliance and specification requirements
- Pool and spa sales experience is essential
- Organised, self-motivated and with a keen eye for detail
- Tenacity and a positive, goal-oriented attitude to the role
- Full UK driving license and willingness to travel throughout London/Home Counties and occasionally further afield as required
- Passionate about customer service
- Excellent communication skills
Attractive salary package, company vehicle, mobile phone and company pension scheme.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Sales Manager role is right for you, please apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com.
Origin Leisure specialises in the design, construction and maintenance of indoor and outdoor swimming pools throughout the south east and Home Counties. Our award winning designs have been delivered by our dedicated team of experts for over 35 years.
Due to extreme demand, Origin Leisure are now recruiting all service personnel, from semi-skilled to technicians, to support our service business in and around the Home Counties.
If you would like to find out more please contact Fiona Taylor on 01895 453990 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org